In this project, I've built a Computer Vision model to help a client to detect e-commerces websites.
- The client had a solution to detect if a website is an e-commerce or not and would like to improve the accuracy of detection.
- Build a Computer Vision model to detect basket icons on the images.
- The client takes a screenshot of the main page of the website.
- I've built an object detection model using Tensorflow to find basket icons on the screenshot image.
- The model was trained with ~ 3000 images with a diverse set of basket icons.
- The model accuracy was 95.5%
- I've built a web app so the client could test the solution.
I've created a REST API to serve the model in production and package it all in a Docker container so it can be easily deployed and scaled.
The client integrates the API in his solution and improves the e-commerces detection.
- Here is the client feedback about the project:
As this is a private project, the source code is not available.
You can check the tools I've used and try them by yourself or just send me a message so we can work together.